Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Lord of the Rings Parody

It's about 19 minutes long, but well worth the viewing.



It has some really great lines!

"Long ago in the Second Age of Middle-earth, which was twinkle-tee-twinkle-tee-two..."

"Oh Grandalf...I'm glad you're back...until you arrived life in Hobbiton had just been so naturalistic."

"Then let us look into thy paperweight, O mighty Saruman."

"Now look what you've done! You've upset the hobbits!"

"Grandalf! Something lurks on the shadows!"..."Ignore it. It's just Madonna. She's been following us for sometime."

"You will not paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!...Take the step-ladder away now, darling."

"Who are you, great sphincter of light?"..."I am Galadriel, the Lady Galadriel. So yuh ah Dodo." "Yes, I a' Dodo, neh you of...you say it." "Gilgo Gaggins."

"I am Galdriel, the Lady Galadriel, grandmother or Arwen and auntie of Jordan, dwarf-princess of the nymphomaniacs."

"Look here, Dodo, into the magic birdbath. And there you will see things that have been, things that will be in the future, things that are, things that were, things that could been were they ever were..."

"I have passed the test. And now I will diminish and go to the West and remain Galadriel."..."You will what? Sorry."..."I'll diminish...I don't understand it, it's in the book"..."Okay."

1 comment:

Steve said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE it. SO abfab
Steve