Friday, October 17, 2008

You are Belatedly but Cordially Invited...

The Life Justice Ministry
and
Departments of Catholic Charities and Formation
of the
Diocese of Lansing Michigan
present
"The Realities of Same-Sex Attraction"
Friday, October 24 (clergy only)
and
Saturday, October 25 (everyone welcome).
10:00am to 3:00pm
at
St. Joseph Parish, Howell, MI.


Presenters:
Richard Fitzgibbons, MD, PC
Director, Comprehensive Counseling Services, PA
International Institute of Forgiveness, WI
and
Rev. Paul Check
Diocese of Bridgeport, CT
Director of Courage
Lunch Provided, RSVP Required.
Contact:
Catholic Charities
(517) 342-2465
or


Yours truly will be sharing his testimony as a memeber of Courage. It's my first public speaking engagement. It's a little frightening!

4 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Woodrow, how wonderful of you to do that! I will be praying for you.
God bless,

Charles Woodrow said...

Esther,

Thanks for your prayers! I appreciate them.

Charles Woodrow said...

P.S. My address to the public will be slightly different than the one I'm giving to the clergy. After I give them, I'll be posting them both on the web.

The Sheepcat said...

Hey, way to go, Woodrow! I will be praying for you.