Monday, June 1, 2009

A few of my blog entries need updating...

Wednesday, January 7, 2009:

"However, on January 28th, I hope to attend the installation Mass for Detroit's new Archbishop-elect, His Excellency Allen Henry Vigneron! I will have my new digital camera with me, and will take and post pictures."

We had a lot of snow on that day, so I missed the installation.


Friday, November 28, 2008

A gentleman from UoP called me last week to see if I was still interested in classes. I made him aware of my concerns about the school, especially COM 140, and he explained to me that the purpose of COM 140 is to introduce one to how online classes work at UoP. He also apologized that no one had explained this to me before. While I still am not interested in taking online classes with UoP (too expensive, and they don't have a philosophy major), I feel much better about the school, and am grateful to this gentleman for listening to my concerns and responding to them with grace and intelligence. He's a real asset to UoP.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The school did not stick me with a $2,000.00 bill (a concern I expressed in the e-mail near the end of this post). Indeed, they were very good at helping me not face any financial difficulties.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The problem with my wrist is dystonia. It's irreversible, and the only effective treatment is botox injections. These treatments are very expensive, expensive beyond my means, so, unless God performs a miracle, which I am praying for, my right hand is rather useless for writing and typing. I can type and write a little bit, but it's painful after just a minute or two. In fact, I am now learning how to write with my left hand.

That's all for now. I'm glad UoP turns out to be better than I thought.

No comments: